Sunday, March 27, 2011

Greetings and Thanks For Stopping By

Allow me to introduce myself..

My name is Shaun. I'm an Asian-american who is from many places and now lives in Brooklyn. Ieducate and organize young people in the bronx. i'm a book nerd, a hip hop nerd, and likely many more forms of nerd. I'm into spirituality but am not religion. I like politics but not government. I believe in self-determination, equality, and reparations. I love people and all things that bind people together - music, food, art, philosophy, sports, movies, dialogue, sex, chess..

Words you may see a lot on this blog are: identity, education, culture, roots, hip hop, society, r/evolution and freedom. If that's your shit too, please stick around, even (and especially) if you strongly disagree. I started this blog with the one intention of opening up discussion. so "say it wit ya chest" but keep it civil if you like, dislike, or just want to discuss anything further.

Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment